Address: 201 14th Street, Unit 101, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Official SSA Website
Services Provided at Glenwood Springs, CO Social Security Office
The Social Security Office in Glenwood Springs, CO can help with the following:
- Apply for Social Security Retirement Benefits in Colorado
- Apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) in Colorado
- Apply for Social Security Disability (SSDI) in Colorado
- Apply for Medicare in Colorado
- Check Application Status
- Appeal a Decision
- Obtain Forms
- Obtain a New or Replacement Social Security Card in Colorado
- Obtain a New or Replacement Medicare Card in Colorado
- Change Name on Social Security Card
- Change Name on Medicare Card
Glenwood Springs, CO Social Security Office Best Practices
Please note that most of the services that are provided at the Glenwood Springs Social Security Office can be completed online. By going online you can save time and avoid lengthy trips to the SSA Office in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. You can submit your application for benefits online and also check on the status of your online application. Another way to apply for benefits without going to your local office is by calling 1-800-772-1213 from 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday. Please only go to the Glenwood Springs Office if you absolutely must. Social Security Offices are often understaffed and really appreciate it if you only come in if you absolutely must.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado Social Security Office Helpful Tips and Advice
- Schedule an Appointment at the Glenwood Springs SSA Office – Call 1-866-220-7898 during business hours and schedule your appointment. The Glenwood Springs Office representative will be able to set you up with an appointment. You will save a lot of time by scheduling an appointment instead of simply walking in unannounced.
- Don’t be late! – The Glenwood Springs, Colorado Social Security Office has limited resources so please be punctual when you set an appointment. We urge all our visitors to attempt to take care of their needs online and over the phone if at all possible.
- Bring All Relevant Documentation – You can find what documents are needed for each scenario online. If you are still unsure, please call your Glenwood Springs office and confirm what documentation is required. You will save yourself a lot of time by being prepared. The following documents are typically required: social security card, birth certificate, residency documentation, income documentation, proof of citizenship or eligible noncitizen status.
Map of Glenwood Springs, CO Social Security Office Location
Directions to Glenwood Springs, CO Social Security Office
South from I-70 Exit 116 on Grand Ave. Turn Right on 14th St, Office is in Colorado Plaza by Second Parking Lot With Large Colorado Plaza Sign on the West Side of the Building. from Aspen North on Hwy 82 Turn Left on 14th St.
Glenwood Springs, CO Social Security Office Hours:
9:00 AM 3:00 PM
9:00 AM 12:00 PM
9:00 AM 3:00 PM
Glenwood Springs, CO Social Security Office 2017 Holiday Closures